Our contact details
Name: nima (Wearenima) Services Ltd
Address: Riverside House, 1-5 Como Street, Romford, Essex, RM7 7DN
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (your name and email, your role and organisation. When you have supplied your phone number and address this will be recorded, however this is not required to sign up to receive information from nima.)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- members / individual supporter of nima
- To send you newsletters and other updates about nima.
- To invite you to seminars/meetings and/or provide information about seminars/meetings you have signed up to which nima is sponsoring/organising/delivering.
- To inform you about opportunities for training / development / professional accreditation.
- organisational representatives of a nima patron / corporate sponsor or another organisation with which nima works.
- To maintain and further the relationship between your organisation and nima.
We occasionally receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- When another organisation helps us to organise an event and there is a data sharing agreement in place for that event. This would be clearly stated in the sign-up information.
We use the information that you have given us to provide details about events and to deliver work for you.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. This lawful basis is used for individual members / supporters of nima.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting nima by email at OpsManagement@wearenima.im or by using the unsubscribe feature at the foot of our newsletters.
(b) We have a legitimate interest.
We use this lawful basis for the processing of personal data which is needed to maintain relationships with organisations. These may include patrons or other supporters of nima, those contracted to nima, and those to whom nima is providing support, or to whom nima is marketing/selling its services.
We do not provide data to third parties unless it is necessary to enable them to provide a service to nima and then only to enable that service to be delivered.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored and password protected. We review our data retention annually.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at OpsManagement@wearenima.im if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your daa.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk